The Muriatic Acid Market is forecast to reach USD 8,704.2 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Muriatic Acid, also known as muriatic acid, is a transparent, very strong solution of hydrogen chloride in water. It is produced using four production methods, a combination of chlorine and hydrogen, chlorination of organic, as a group of co-product in the manufacture of silica, and chemicals, salt-sulfuric acid production process. It is used as an essential product of the chemical industry and is used in many industrial processes such as food manufacturing, oil well acidizing, ore processing, producing calcium chloride, and steel pickling.
The rapid growth in the construction and automotive sector, the demand for steel and allied products is increasing. Muriatic Acid is used in metal prefixing for galvanizing and soldering, aluminum etching, and metal cleaning. Rapid industrialization and growth in the chemical manufacturing industry is expected to affect the market positively. Rise in investment in the pharmaceutical industry for applications like pH control, catalyst, and others are also driving the demand of the market product.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/175
India is among the largest steel producer across the globe due to the increasing investments and government initiatives in the industry. The Indian government is targeting an increase in the share of GDP from the manufacturing sector, from 16% to 22% in the year 2022. Initiatives like "Make in India" and sector-specific incentives to various manufacturing companies, aiming to make India a global manufacturing hub.
Key participants include Dow Chemical, Covestro, Olin, Axiall, OxyChem, Westlake Chemical, INOVYN, Shin-Etsu Chemical, BASF, and UNID, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Muriatic Acid is commonly used in the steel industry for the process of pickling. In this process, impurities such as inorganic contaminants, rust or scale, stains from ferrous metals, precious metals, copper, and aluminum alloys are removed.
- Synthetic HCL is found as an aqueous solution of hydrogen chloride, which is acidic in nature. This type of acid is easy to handle and is used for pH balancing and in neutralization. The product is also applicable in industrial chemicals, food, and for the treatment of metal surfaces.
- Muriatic Acid is used to remove unwanted deposits of carbonates and dust in the oil wells to allow gas flow and crude oil in the well. This application is known as stimulation.
- In the steel industry, the product is used in steel pickling operations in stainless steel, alloys, and carbon. In this process, ion oxides are removed from the steel surface by using HCL acid. The chemical compound is also used in the metal prefixing, aluminum etching, and metal cleaning operation.
- Food and Beverage industry is expected to be the largest market for HCL acid, owing to the high demand for the processing of a variety of products. The most extensive application is in the beverage industry for the production of soft drinks.
Download Summary Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/175
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Muriatic Acid market on the basis of type, applications, end users, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028)
- Synthetic Muriatic Acid
- By-product Muriatic Acid
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028)
- Steel Pickling
- Oil Well Acidizing
- Ore Processing
- Food Processing
- Calcium Chloride
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028)
- Food and Beverages
- Oil and Gas
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/175
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report and customization feature, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Roof Coatings Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-roof-coatings-market
Energy-efficient Glass Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-energy-efficient-glass-market
Chemical Surface Treatment Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-chemical-surface-treatment-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports