The Surface Disinfectant Market size is expected to reach USD 1713 million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.3% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports & Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth are increasing awareness regarding the benefits of surface disinfectant, rapid urbanization and growing cases of hospital-acquired infections.
The mandatory social distancing and lockdowns during Covid 19 pandemic has led to rapid adoption of surface disinfectant to maintain hygiene. Initiatives by international health organizations such as the WHO (World Health Organization) to prevent spread of ventilator-associated pneumonia, bloodstream infections, and surgical site infections have significantly driven product demand worldwide.
Request Free Sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/161
Ongoing research and development activities, private investments in the area of surface disinfectant is expected to positively impact revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. Increasing investments in research in the field of disinfectants to prevent spread of hospital-acquired infections is resulting in the advent of additional opportunities for further advancements in household and hospital cleaning products.
However, adverse health effects of chemicals used in surface disinfectant on human and environment is a major factor expected to restrain global surface disinfectant market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Some major players in the market research report include, 3M Company, BASF SE, Clariant International, DuPont, Ecolab, LANXESS AG, Lonza Group, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, Procter & Gamble, The Clorox Company, Steris Plc, Cantel Medical Corporation, Paul Hartmann AG, Diversey, Inc., Carrollclean, Metrex Research, LLC, Whiteley Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Gojo Industries, Inc., Pharmax Limited, Arkema, Microban, Solvay SA, Stepan Company, and Thor Group.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/161
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- On the basis of composition type, the market report is segmented into alcohols, chlorine compounds, quaternary ammonium compounds, hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid, and others. Among these, the quaternary ammonium compounds segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to widespread applications in disinfectants, antistatic agents, surfactants, fabric softeners, and wood preservation agents.
- On the basis of product type, the market report is segmented into liquids, wipes, quaternary ammonium compound-based wipes, alcohol-based wipes, sprays, and others. The liquids segment is expected to register largest revenue share over the forecast period as liquid disinfectants can be easily applied onto marble countertops and sealed granite countertops.
- On the basis of application, the market report is segmented into surface disinfection, instrument disinfection, and others. Among these, surface disinfection segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of surface disinfectant in commercial, household, and industrial applications to maintain hygiene in Covid 19.
- On the basis of end use, the market report is segmented into hospitals & clinics, diagnostic laboratories, research laboratories, and pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies. The hospitals & clinics segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global market in 2020.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market report is segmented into online stores, and offline channels. Among these, the online stores segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to due to rapid digitalization, lockdowns and rise in online shopping due to Covid-19 lockdowns.
- Asia Pacific surface disinfectant market is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to rising consumer spending on healthcare and home hygiene products owing to rapid urbanization in countries in the region.
- North America surface disinfectant market revenue is expected to remain significantly larger and dominate other regional markets over the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing consumer focus on personal hygiene, and introduction of innovative disinfection technologies in countries in the region.
Download Summary Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/161
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports & Data has segmented the global surface disinfectant market on the basis of product type, application, end-use, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
- Quaternary ammonium compound-based wipes
- Alcohol-based wipes
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
- Surface disinfection
- Instrument disinfection
By End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
- Hospitals & clinics
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Research laboratories
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Request for customization@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/161
- Which key factors expected to boost global Surface Disinfectant market growth during the forecast period?
- Which factors are expected to hamper the growth of global Surface Disinfectant market throughout the forecast period?
- Which application segment revenue is expected to register rapid CAGR between 2021 and 2028?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global Surface Disinfectant market?
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Kaolinite Market Growth Rate @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/kaolinite-market
Quinoline Market Growth Rate @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/quinoline-market
Crystalline Porous Materials Market Manufacture @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/crystalline-porous-materials-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports